rule 1: post the rules
rule 2: answer questions the tagged set for you in their post
then make 11 new ones
rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to your post
rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them
1. Coffee or Tea? I like both :( I only started drinking coffee last year, so maybe tea more.
2. What would you do if the zombie apocalypse started right now? I don’t know. Let’s keep it as broad as possible: try to survive
3. Favorite show on TV right now? Chasing Life
4. Favorite show on TV ever? Lost is my typical answer to this question, so yes :) Lost
5. Queen Elizabeth I or Queen Victoria? Queen Victoria
6. Favorite museum? S.M.A.K. in Ghent never really disappoints :)
7. What is your single most desired place to visit? New York
8. Do you prefer to read or write or neither? If neither, then what do you prefer? Read. I don’t consider myself a good writer although I frequently need to write essays at school
9. Do you have a ridiculous amount of knowledge about something not practical? If so, what is it? mm not really? I know the weirdest shit, but never everything
10. If you could spend the day in the life of one person, dead/alive/real/fictional/famous/and so on who would it be? Someone from Harry Potter and I would do a quick tour through all the wizardy places and do fun stuff and do magic :)
Fridge Magic, by the excellent Mogwai.
From their Les Revenants OST.
can I just turn my paper in like this or
hyperbole is my favorite literary device i use it like 600 times a day
I can’t keep you. Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t. And… I don’t have any toys, I don’t have anything for kids. You’ll get bored with me.
Being crazy is denying reality. Sometimes it’s easier. Sometimes, reality is so harsh that you’d rather go crazy, or pretend that you are. It’s strategy.
TV MEME: [5/9] ships → Sawyer and Kate
"I wanted you to believe we had a damn chance."